Professional Bees Control Melbourne
Bees can prove to be quite an inconvenience and source of nuisance in both commercial and residential premises. It is fairly common to find these pests swarming in groups around their hives in spring. Honey bee and hornet stings can cause severe allergic reaction in some people and may be fatal too. We, at Massey’s Pest Control understand the importance of bees in our environment. That’s why we firmly believe in offering our bees control Melbourne in methods which get rid of annoying bees without killing or harming them in any ways. Call us for professional bee control services today.
Massey’s Pest Control Honey Bees Control and Prevention
Our bee keepers take a good deal of protective measures to ensure safety of both bees and your family. We can deal with all kinds of bee hives in commercial places and even residential areas as well.
Massey’s Pest Control employs various different customized treatments to relocate bees and their beehives and to remove their invasion from residential areas. We move them to a better and more suitable location.
In addition to safe removal of bees and beehives, our expert bee keepers also make sure that they do not set up their nest near same areas again in future.
Our first priority is to remove bees and relocate them safely. However, if the situation requires, and we experience an aggressive response from them, we might resort to fog treatment as only possible course of action. This is done to maintain safety of the technicians and the residents near that place.
Professional Bees control Melbourne services are performed usually at night time as honey bees are less active during that time. We use only herbal solutions and there is use of absolutely 100% Eco-friendly treatments.
All our expert bee keepers are skilled and experienced as per industry standards. They are trained to provide one time effective professional bees control services.
Bees Control Melbourne: Preventing Bees Infestation
- The main and most effective way for the Bees Control Melbourne is by maintaining the home cleanliness. You should vacuum your home or surrounding areas of your home and change dustbin at regulars intervals or wash your dust pans, using disinfectants.
- Use adhesive methods to remove bees and eggs if the infestation is not out of control. Dispose of the adhesive bags by incinerating them.
- Wash the affected area with water with a temperature of above 60-degree centigrade. Applying heat to affected areas can also kill the bees. Ensure that the heat is sudden and not gradual or else the bees will move to another area.
- bees can also be removed by putting affected cloth materials in the freezer for a stretch of 10 – 12 hours.
- Use cryonite or peppermint. It is an effective non-chemical treatment for Bees Control Melbourne.
- Use chemical control in the form of pest control if the Bees are out of control. Ensure that the pest control company is licensed by Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). Dust, sprays, and pesticides are used after proper inspection of the affected areas.
Dealing with Bees isn’t easy as any kind of negligence may lead to an outbreak which can be out of control. Therefore, ensure that you prevent Bees rather than eradicating them.
Massey Pest Control is a leading Bees control expert in Melbourne. We deal with all kinds of bees and eradicate them cent percent.
Why Hire Massey’s Pest Control Services?
- Our bees control services are delivered by reliable and trained experts within the promised time frame.
- Massey’s Pest Control employs only certified and experienced beekeepers in order to ensure safety of our customers as well as that of bees during the process of relocation.
- We provide the best bee removal services in Melbourne at most affordable prices.
- Our team always believes in protecting beings that play a vital role in environment by relocating them instead of elimination.
With more than 15 years of experience in both bee keeping and providing bee control services, Massey’s Pest Control should be your first choice when it comes to dealing with these dangerous insects. You can also contact our experts to get advice on keeping these pests away from your homes.
So if a colony of bees have decided to adopt your home or office for their hive, it’s time you give a call to professional pest control services.For a free inspection and quote of Massey’s Pest Control services call us today at 0488 851 646. We provide expert bee control services all over Melbourne. We Are Now Open For Bee Removals In Adelaide & Nearby Suburbs!! Our nearby locations include Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Perth and Sydney.
For the Best pest control tips, Visit Here:- Pest Control Tips