Pest Control Treatment is should be done on a regular basis. The rule of Australian Government for residential tenancies is that the rental property will be clean and fit to live in when you lease the property. This states that when you are leasing a property.
According to Tenancy Lease Agreement the tenant must conduct the pest control treatment. Our pest control service covers various types of pests such as fleas, cockroaches, spiders etc. It is compulsory to have the pest control treatment done even if you don’t have pests in the premises.
Standard Pest Control Treatments For End Of Lease Pest Control Services.
At Mark Pest Control we provide quality pest treatment for all type of pest infestation, we offer services like cockroach control, bed bug control, mosquito control and flea control. Our professional’s experts know the right pesticides for each type of pest infestation, they have proper training. They’re well-versed with all types of pest treatment such as pesticides spray, fumigation, and heat treatment.
Rodent, rat or mice infestation is really disastrous, they bite things and make the house mess, you may also see them jumping here and there which is really annoying. At Massey Pest Control we offer complete rodent pest control treatment. In this service, we assure you that we’ll do our best to ensure the quality pest control treatment.
While cockroaches are peaceful creatures but they do possess serious health problems, also having cockroach infestation at your place is not good for hygiene. Cockroaches can cause salmonella infection and may make you sick if you’re looking for a permanent solution, then our cockroach control treatment will help you in getting rid of a severe cockroach infestation.
Bed Bug Control
Bed bug infestation is really problematic, they bite and causes huge discomfort, they can directly affect your sleep cycle. Which can lead to serious health and life issues, at Massey Pest Control we have designed the best bed bug pest control treatment it has a 100% success rate.
Fleas are another form of trouble, fleas are types of pest which troubles both humans and animals, they bite pets and humans and can spread bacteria and disease. Fleas are very small and they are very good at hiding, dealing with the flea infestation is really difficult if your house gets infested with fleas, you need some serious professional assistance. Massey Pest Control provides end of lease pest control Brisbane flea pest control treatment.
Meet Our Massey Pest Control Specialists
We are fully prepared for the job:
- Interviewed, selected and supervised in person
- Carry a public liability insurance of up to 1 million
- Extensively trained by the Massey Academy
- Familiar with the latest health and safety regulations, including COSHH 1988
- Passed safe use of Pesticides and other essential pest control courses
- Standing by 24/7 for emergency pest control treatments.
Our team can deal with any type of pest:
- Quick at identifying the pest species and the signs of their presence
- Performing inspections, treatments and post service proofing work
- Providing professional prevention advice free of charge.
Our Pest Control specialists carry modern anti-pest arsenal:
- Using top grade pesticides a leading UK pest control supplier
- Smart use of bait boxes, sealants and other equipment
- Applying tried and tested pest control methods for lasting results.
Unwanted Pests At The End Of Lease:
- The unwanted pests spread diseases as some pests search for food in untidy or dirty areas. Pests are the transmitters of harmful diseases.
- It makes difficult for you to get your bonds back. On the other side it avoids the costly tribunals with the guaranteed services.
- It makes the environment unpleasant for the next tenant.
When Should You Call The End Of Lease Pest Control Treatment?
Our pest control services comes at last, when all the cleaning of the property has been carried out. The floors should be properly cleaned and vacuumed so that we can carry out a smooth pest control treatment. We use chemical free pest solutions which will dry quickly and will left no stains.
Why Choose Us For End Of Lease Pest Control Brisbane?
In Brisbane, End of Lease Pest Control or similar is most likely a requirement according to your lease or rental agreement. This is the case when there are pets on the property, usually dogs or cats, to ensure that a pest free environment is provided for the next lessee. This is the case when there are pets on the property, usually dogs or cats, to ensure that a pest free environment is provided for the next lease.
Make sure to read the Rental Agreement thoroughly as in some cases Real Estate will require for a Full Pest Control treatment to be conducted to knock down fleas, cockroaches, ants, spiders, carpet beetles, silverfish etc.